Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where Is My Mommy?



I was walking to the sundry shop when the sharp cries of a kitten caught my attention. I searched for the kitten by following the direction where the cries came from, and found this grey coloured kitten curled at the corner of the back of a Thai Muslim restaurant.


Thinking that he must be starving, I bought a can of wet food for him. I scooped some out from the can and gave it to him. He sniffed it but refused to eat. His cries were getting very loud, almost deafening to the ears. Perhaps, he was afraid of me and finding himself defenseless, he cried for his mommy’s help. Unfortunately, I didn’t see any female cat answered his cries.


The pictures clearly shown the kitten was searching for his mommy - nervously. Fearing that I might scare the life out of him, I packed everything and left him alone. That was the first and the last time I saw him at the Thai Muslim restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment