Monday, June 22, 2009

Cats and Kittens Go To Heaven



Mommy Cat
From the time the security guard told me that the pregnant Mommy Cat was bleeding after being hit by a reckless motorcyclist, I had been searching for her for the past three months but to no avail. I didn’t want to think of the worst but I am convinced that she died from excessive bleeding.


Single Kitten
I have been searching for the Single Kitten since his disappearance in May 2009. The security guard informed me that the last time he saw the Single Kitten was at the rubbish dump, resting on a pile of dirty cardboards. As I had mentioned in my previous posting, the Single Kitten was suffering from eyes infection as well as mange on his ears, face and paws.

Both the security guard and I believed that being a stray kitten, his immune system was not strong enough to fight the diseases and succumbed to death eventually.

Perhaps, both the Mommy Cat and Single Kitten are in a better place now. A place we named Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment